He was pretty much just like the copy in town I have been looking at all week. (pictured above)

But its still really exciting to know you have seen the most famous sculpture in the world. The rest of the Academia Museum was pretty neat as well. There was a photo exhibit going on that I liked a lot.
Afterwards I kind of just wondered aimlessly around Florence listening to an audio guide by Rick Steves taking photos. Kind of nerdy I know... all I was missing was a fanny pack. It was really informative though. It ended on the famous bridge Ponte Vecchio. This is the oldest bridge in Florence and is filled with gold and silver jewelry shops and very needy women.

Had dinner at the hostel and afterwards went to Michelangelo Square all the way across town to take photos of the sunset and at night. Here they are.



Finally up to date with my blog...Chi Cha!

0 comments:
Post a Comment